ADT SecureWatch- I'm There!!!

Knoxville, Tennessee 1 comment

I have worked for SecureWatch since it opened over 3 years ago. Why? I will tell you. We started as a small company like everyone else and have grown into one of the largest Dealers in the nation. We didn't do it by scamming people but by hard work, a great team and the excellent customer service – day in and day out. The opportunity's are really good with this company if you are willing to work. You just got to have the want to.

I started out as a installer in our apprentice program and trained until I was ready to go out on my own. I showed the company that I was 100%dedicated to them and in return they showed me the same thing. I was promoted to a install manager running my own branch and got a pay increase for the additional responsibilities. I ran my branch with a lot of dedication and success. It didn't take long until I was promoted to Regional Manager, again with recognition for the additional responsibilities.

Here at SecureWatch, show some dedication and the opportunities for advancements will be there. This is the best company I have ever worked for. Those of you that want to post degrading stuff to try to smear our name should maybe try a little hard work to see where it takes you. Don't expect something for nothing!!!! Just my thoughts…not from the company.

Comments

Ninjarob187

I'm not sure which Securewatch you are talking about but it is not the one I have a contract with as a customer.I signed a 3 year contract with Securewatch in May of 2011.

It has almost been a year and I have not paid anything for it yet ! They keep telling me they fix it, then they discover that they didn't so they credit me for that month. I am not sure if they train their employees, but most of them don't have a clue what they are doing. It has almost been 10 months and they have yet to fix my security system so it works correctly.

I mean, it's a residential alarm panel, you don't need an engineering degree to service it. In fact, most of the technicians that I talk to in the southern IN area told me that they don't have any training or experience.I can only hope and pray that one day someone with the right skillset and experience can make my system work correctly. The branch manager comes to my house, does the repairs himself and still can't get anything right. I wish we had technicians in the around here that had a clue what they were doing.

The customer service in the call center is horrible. They transfer you to people's voicemail 99% of the time and then you have to wait for someone to call you back and sometimes that takes weeks !!! I work 7 a to 5pm and I don't have that kind of time to compromise my family's security and waste my money. I filed several BBB reports and have lawyers on standby.

Securewatch has never showed concern for me as a customer and has always treated me like ***.I'm glad that you have had a pleasant experience with Securewatch, because I sure have not.